Re: What would you like?

Ryan. wrote:
justin wrote:Works fine in Chrome OS X.

Why anyone would be using a different browser is beyond me. ;)

no idea ;)
although sometimes it hates flash.

it doesn't hate flash, flash hates itself. it would be the reason of countless firefox crashes back in the day. at least with chrome, it doesn't shut down the whole thing.

Is there anyway to turn Thread topics off? Take for instance, I never go into the Locker Room thread but because I'm a freak I have to go in and mark all the topics read so that I have a nice, clean and up to date index page. I know it's not a big deal just going in and doing that but I was wondering if there was a possibility of customizing the forums the way we want, that way we can get rid of some topics we never go to and clear the clutter a little bit.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Might I suggest a way to get rid of some of these spam bots; maybe you guys could add a human verification question to be able to sign up for membership of this forum... make it something simple and blink related that every fan would know. Something like; "What is Mark's last name?" or something like that. If these are bots then they won't be able to enter the correct information. That or you could start putting a ban on the email these bots use to sign up for this forum.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Matt Melanoma wrote:Is there anyway to turn Thread topics off? Take for instance, I never go into the Locker Room thread but because I'm a freak I have to go in and mark all the topics read so that I have a nice, clean and up to date index page. I know it's not a big deal just going in and doing that but I was wondering if there was a possibility of customizing the forums the way we want, that way we can get rid of some topics we never go to and clear the clutter a little bit.

this would be really nice.

Matt Melanoma wrote:I don't know if this is possible to do with a forum or not, but is there any way of putting a Blink jukebox on this site?

that's a cool idea. i'll second the motion/suggestion xD

and! we could vote on what songs we want on the jukebox. like it can change every few weeks. i think that would keep activity up a little bit.
I was hanging on by a little thread.
Just minutes before I was on a mountain.
I screamed "I can see all."
The ground broke from the sound.
It was all built on nothing.
Caution: the solid ground that you are on will slide from under you.
-Hot Water Music