Forum Banner

We have so many talented people on this site and it's time we put it to good use. We are letting you guys design the banner. It can be a photo collage, digital drawing or any other form of art. This is also a great way to get your work viewed by the masses.

Just follow these steps:
Download the .psd at the bottom of the page.
Work on your design.
Save it as a .png file.
Upload and send it to me via PM.

Submissions will be reviewed and picked by the staff. Don't be upset if your design isn't picked because we will be doing this as long as the submissions keep coming in. If your design is picked we will keep it up for that week.

Please make your design relate to blink-182.

If you have any questions please ask.

Banner Template.zip
UPDATED!
(639.66 KiB) Downloaded 321 times

Re: Forum Banner

RICHT SO
Me and Justin have been talking and looking at all the entries so far and we feel that people are maybe being a bit conservative. We don't want to just see cropped photo, we can do that, we want to see you guys showing off your skills, whatever they may be, experiment with stuff.

So just go for it. :D

http://www.ryannevill.com
It's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life.

Re: Forum Banner

Ryan. wrote:RICHT SO
Me and Justin have been talking and looking at all the entries so far and we feel that people are maybe being a bit conservative. We don't want to just see cropped photo, we can do that, we want to see you guys showing off your skills, whatever they may be, experiment with stuff.

So just go for it. :D

Spoiler: show

I wanted you but never told. I went nowhere, you went gold...