Re: Bug Reports

IDK if it's a problem for everyone else or just me, but there is one thread in the HCT section that keeps saying there is a new post in it, but there hasn't been a new post in a while. It will go away once I open it but then about 10 minutes later the little grey thing will be blue again. I hope this made sense. Sorry if not. :( It's not really a big deal but just figured it was worth pointing out.

"Do you hear the people sing singing the song of angry men? It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again."
9/28/09 Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks to Kay for the sig :)

I just got this. Not sure if it's anything, but figured I'd post it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/the182online/182online.com/forum/cache/tpl_prosilver-se_viewtopic_body.html.php on line 223
Sig made by Elevator

henry wrote:
Tyler wrote:Something weird is going on with the layout of the blink general discussion topic for me...

fixed it.
blame matt.

Me or the other matt?

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Spoiled Matt wrote:
henry wrote:
Tyler wrote:Something weird is going on with the layout of the blink general discussion topic for me...

fixed it.
blame matt.

Me or the other matt?

You... when you put the spoiler in a group of quotes like that it messes with the coding of the page.

henry wrote:
Spoiled Matt wrote:
henry wrote:

fixed it.
blame matt.

Me or the other matt?

You... when you put the spoiler in a group of quotes like that it messes with the coding of the page.

hmmm.... well... sorry about that.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Two things.
1 - How come as of a few days ago, when I'm on my phone on the forum, it comes up as the "Artodia: Mobile and SEO" board style, instead of the regular "182 Online (prosilver)" version like it used to a few days ago?

2 - This doesn't really bother me because I just close the page when it happens.. But, about one in every ten times I go to the front page (never the forum though), a fake virus detector pops up which says "Installing".. Or something like that. It's not that big of a threat to anyone's computer (as you are able to just press X and it goes away), but it's rather annoying. This issue has been around for months for me, I'm not sure about anyone else. Just thought I'd let someone know.

:D
Sig by Djenni

justin wrote:1. we are now using a mobile version of the forum. it auto detects your mobile device. i'll be working on it in the coming days.

2. thanks for letting me know. we'll take care of it.

Oh okay. Thanks for the heads up. It's just that there's a few glitches with the mobile version currently.
Sig by Djenni