Re: Bug Reports

I used to be able to click the banner and it would take me back to the main forum page, now the banner is unclickable and I've got to click on board index to do it. I'm not complaining or anything, it's not a big deal at all, I was just wondering if that was intentional or if it was a bug or something.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

Sometimes when there is no posts left in the blink section the blink section is still lighting up new post for me (even when there is none in the announcements either). Don't know why it does it, but it's been doing it every day for a while now at least once. It only clears when I mark everything read, not refreshing. Not really a big issue just thought you might wanna know

justin wrote:

I took the college humor code down for now. I hardly see it used.

:lol: i love all his commercials

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

been getting the 404 error a lot recently. and when that happens, the wordpress toolbar (dashboard, post, etc) shows up at the top of the page. weird.

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

I know this has been discussed to death, but I can't find what's up with the old style. I know the team was doing phpbb updates, but wasn't sure if I have to adjust stuff in my control panel or if this is just part of the deal going forward.

Sorry again if this is a redundancy.

twitter