Re: What would you like?

haha wow. sorry for my laziness. :turd:

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

(Kyle) wrote:is it possible to see which posts you've been repped for (not by who) just curious.

You can see if you go back and look through your posts to find which one, but Justin said there's nothing to show all the posts you've been repped for yet.

ya i went back after i just made a fool of myself for doing the same thing a 3rd time haha. thanks man

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

ContagiousVictim wrote:it be really cool if we could have that chat feature again

1. it's somewhat impossible to moderate
2. it'll detract from people posting on the board
3. it was really buggy and annoying
4. people would ultimately just have quite sour/gross and destructive conversations. me included.

it's basically one big bad idea.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
ContagiousVictim wrote:it be really cool if we could have that chat feature again

1. it's somewhat impossible to moderate
2. it'll detract from people posting on the board
3. it was really buggy and annoying
4. people would ultimately just have quite sour/gross and destructive conversations. me included.

it's basically one big bad idea.

Yeah... we kind of used and abused the hell of it on UAN Night.... I don't think we'll be getting the chat back, not even on special occasions.

Thank You Kay, You Sexy and Magnificent British Sex Beast!

up at the top next to the board index button, could a news link be added to direct to the front page? just because it would be faster to jump back and forth every now and then?

also, itd be cool to have another group for the news posters. Like "Press" or "Reporter" or something like the green mod bar under or the blue admin bar under the avatar. but obviously its just an idea haha

Tyler wrote:^ We had that but Justin said it was a bitch and a half so he took it away haha.

And yeah the chat for special occasions is good, would be lame to have it all the time

o, i see. dammit, i missed it! o well, i bet it was cool tho

Could you maybe make the "notify me" on the reporting thing default to "No"? I always forget to switch it and 99% of the time I don't needa be notified and it's probably the same for most people, unless there's actually a lot of people reporting posters for offending them or something...

so how about that n00b face?

-_-