Re: This site needs T-Shirts!

KayTheMagnificent wrote:If it got justin and kieran profit, maybe... but I dunno if exposures the right word... I don't want MORE retarded n00bz flooding the place..
but yeah, I'd so wear a T shirt. Saying that, I've always thought The Big Stick needed T shirts but... to be fair, I doubt another episode will resurface :(

hmmmmm.....how about....recognition?

c_ortiz93 wrote:
KayTheMagnificent wrote:If it got justin and kieran profit, maybe... but I dunno if exposures the right word... I don't want MORE retarded n00bz flooding the place..
but yeah, I'd so wear a T shirt. Saying that, I've always thought The Big Stick needed T shirts but... to be fair, I doubt another episode will resurface :(

hmmmmm.....how about....recognition?

sounds better ;)

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

Even if we never get another Big Stick ep...that would be awesome.

Swag4Cash

PriceyPixel.com - Free Signatures and Avatars

artoonie wrote:

tut tut, aren't you the one who never edited the latest one?!

Sophie wrote:
artoonie wrote:

I'm the one that spent three hours trying to edit it before realizing that the file was broken...;)

Swag4Cash

PriceyPixel.com - Free Signatures and Avatars

artoonie wrote:
Sophie wrote:
artoonie wrote:

I'm the one that spent three hours trying to edit it before realizing that the file was broken...;)

It would have to be
THE BIG STICK
Just pretend it's a banana

Or something.

My Music
I am doing a sponsored head shave for Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Please donate via my company page!

id wear one (Y)

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

This would cost some money but as justin said it's in the works

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

KayTheMagnificent wrote:
artoonie wrote:
Sophie wrote:
artoonie wrote:

It would have to be
THE BIG STICK
Just pretend it's a banana

Or something.

or a cook off reel or best quotes listed one after another.

"Dungaree Lovin'"

"Deadly Myspace Ho-ax"

Henry wrote:
geordyplaysguitar wrote:This would cost some money but as justin said it's in the works

something in the works.

details...

Sig by KayTheMagnificent

"Travis and I could tour as blink-182 if we wished. We could hire a new guitarist and hit the road. It would be our right, since Tom quit. Of course we have no plans to do that. Blink-182 was the three of us. The whole thing would be very disingenuous." - Mark Hoppus

geordyplaysguitar wrote:
Henry wrote:
geordyplaysguitar wrote:This would cost some money but as justin said it's in the works

something in the works.

details...

he was actually correcting you not hinting anything