Re: Photo gallery

WhatTheHellIsADD? wrote:I'd like to make a suggestion. I think that 182online should have a photo gallery of the band live, at photoshoots, in the studio etc.

we have it planned just need to put it in action.

great idea ^^^ (Y)

Spoiler: show
Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Haha yeah, fuck Tom! What a pompous shithead.

Elevator wrote:fuck Tom.

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

drummerant wrote:Its a great idea. I think the pics should be sent to the mods. and then have to make sure they're right for the job before uploading. Like so only decent ones are posted?

exactly

i love doing those kind of things
i wouldve done it on this site
but im not a mod

Elevator wrote:But hey, pardon me for trying to be objective here. Maybe I should just say "Fuck Tom, he's dead to me, burn his ashes and piss on his grave for ever existing."

Elevator wrote:Yeah, I hope Tom dies and stuff for breaking up that band I like.

i was thinking that maybe at the area above the login logout sign where it says NEWS. FORUM. CONTACT.

u should put the gallery in between forum and contact as an option

just to throw it out there
id be happy to organize all photos people collect and put it into a gallery
although i could understand if u didnt want me to
i think i could do it cu im really good with that stuff and id like to do it

justin wrote:yeah i'll have to add that in the site when i get time.
i'll put some thought into the other idea.

cuz i will do it
think it wold be cool if i could

this gallery should probably get going cuz we have many pictures piling in

Henry wrote:
6arrows wrote:this gallery should probably get going cuz we have many pictures piling in

go ahead.

no like a special page